ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. Accessing or using this website indicates that you accept the following terms and all terms and conditions contained and/or referenced herein or any additional terms and conditions set forth on this website ("Terms"). If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
You should have reached the age of maturity in the country or nation in which you reside as of the date of registration. If not, your guardian shall read, understand and agree all the contents of the Terms, then you may use or continued use of this Website. When you use or continued use of this Website, it is deemed that your guardian have read, understood and agreed to this and all subsequent changes of the Terms.
China United Insurance Service, Inc. (“CUIS”) reserves the right to update or amend the Terms at any time without notice to you. Such updated or amended Terms shall be effective upon posting on this Website.
USE OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
- This Website and all the contents, materials, services or information contained on or available through this Website (the "Content") are only for your personal and non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the Content.
- You may not in any way modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell information, software, products or services obtained from the Content. Any use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Website in any way.
- The Content at this Website is protected by copyright under the relevant copyright laws and international conventions. If you breach any of the Terms, your authorization to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
- CUIS reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the Content or the format thereof at any time without notice to you. CUIS reserves the right to terminate or restrict the access to or use of the Website for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
- CUIS does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Website. Any material, information or other communication ("Submissions") you provide, send, upload, submit, transmit or post ("Submit") to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. CUIS will have no obligations with respect to the Submissions. By Submitting your Submissions you are granting CUIS and its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to copy, disclose, transmit, display, reproduce, edit, reform, distribute, incorporate, translate and otherwise use the Submissions and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submissions, as provided herein. CUIS is not obligated to post or use any Submissions you may provide and CUIS may remove any Submission at any time at its sole discretion. By Submitting your Submissions, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submissions as described in the Terms including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to Submit your Submissions.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
CUIS holds the right to terminate or modify at its sole discretion, any or all of the related service contents at any time without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by the termination would not be responsible by CUIS and/or its associate businesses.
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT AND SERVICES AT THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You should evaluate and examine the decency, timeliness, accuracy, completeness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, and quality of the Content to avoid losses; CUIS does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility should such losses occur.
- CUIS' obligations with respect to its products and services, if any, are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Website should be construed to alter such agreements.
- CUIS further does not warrant (i) the accuracy and completeness of the materials, software or services at this Website; or (ii) the server that makes this Website available is free of viruses or other components that may infect, harm, or cause damage to your computer equipment or any other property when you access, browse, download from or otherwise use this Website. The Content, including but not limited to all software, at this Website may be out of date, and CUIS makes no commitment to update the Content at this Website.
- Links on this Website to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. CUIS has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, CUIS does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. You also understand that CUIS and/or third-party contributors to the Website may choose at any time to inhibit or prohibit their content from being accessed under the Terms.
- The Website contains time-sensitive information, including but not limited to presentations, reports, filings and/or other materials regarding CUIS. The information contained therein is only current as of the date thereof. CUIS expressly disclaims any obligation to review, update or correct these materials after the date thereof. CUIS may update, amend, supplement or otherwise alter the information contained in any such materials by subsequent presentations, reports, filings, or other means without notice.
- Certain statements made on this Website are “forward-looking statements”, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, and CUIS' actual results may differ (possibly materially) from those indicated in such statements. CUIS does not accept (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies or omission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL CUIS, ITS SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT CUIS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
CUIS and any other trademarks, registrations, brands, product or service names, slogan or logos (collectively “Marks”) contained this Website are owned or used under license by CUIS and its affiliated companies. All Marks are the property of their respective owners and shall not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of CUIS or the applicable owner(s). Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with CUIS or the applicable owner(s). All rights reserved. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, warranty, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by CUIS or its affiliated companies. If you have any questions about the Marks, please contact us.
- The Terms and any additional terms and conditions posted on the Website constitute the entire agreement between CUIS and you with respect to your access or use of this Website. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of it, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect. CUIS makes no representation that the Content in the Website is appropriate or available for use in any or all locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Your decision and choice to access this Website from any location is on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and any of its revisions updated or amended by CUIS.
- The Terms shall be governed and construed by and under the laws of Republic of China, regardless of its rules of conflict of laws.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.